All-On-4 Dental Implants Chula Vista
All-on-4 dental implants Chula Vista have changed tooth replacement forever. This alternative to dentures gives patients a permanent and strong option for replacing a full set of teeth. The specialists at Dental Implants Chula Vista understand that traditional dentures aren’t the most ideal form of tooth replacement. They can be uncomfortable, bulky, and can cause patients to be self-conscious about their teeth. Our dentists are proud to offer All-on-4 dental implants Chula Vista to patients who want to take back their quality of life.
What Does All-On-4 Mean?
“All-on-4 dental implants” is a funny sounding name and many patients wonder exactly what it means. Well, the name is actually a description of the entire process. Four mini dental implants are inserted into the jaw. A custom-designed set of teeth are crafted just for you and snapped firmly into place onto the mini implants. So “all” of your teeth are anchored by “four” dental implants and thus you have All-on-4 dental implants Chula Vista.
In Chula Vista, All-on-4 dental implants aren’t offered by every dentist. But the specialists at Dental Implants Chula Vista are on the cutting edge of dental technology and work with the most skilled lab technicians in the area to produce a natural looking and comfortable set of new teeth that you’ll be proud to flash all over town.
Am I A Candidate For All-On-4 Dental Implants Chula Vista?
Many patients who wear dentures were pushed into them because their dentist told them they weren’t eligible for dental implants. Traditional dental implants require a certain amount of bone mass, and if your jaw didn’t have enough density, your only option may have been dentures. With All-on-4, Dental Implants Chula Vista has opened the door to a whole new world for patients who were previously ineligible for implants. That’s because the mini implants used in the All-on-4 dental implants Chula Vista procedure are very small and inserted at an angle, requiring much less bone support. So if you’ve just recently begun to lose your teeth, or you’ve been wearing dentures for a while, the implants specialists at Dental Implants Chula Vista may be able to fit you with permanent teeth thanks to the All-on-4 technique.
The Benefits Of All-On-4 Dental Implants Chula Vista
Both patients and dentists prefer All-on-4 dental implants Chula Vista to dentures for many reasons. Some of the benefits for choosing this procedure include:
- Natural looking, natural feeling teeth – Unfortunately, many patients are stuck with bulky, ill-fitting dentures that don’t look natural, sound natural, or feel natural. But All-on-4 dental implants Chula Vista are less bulky and held permanently in place. They look like natural teeth and patients don’t suffer with bulky appliances.
- All-on-4 dental implants are strong – Dentures can help you eat a wider variety of foods, but your diet is still limited. All-on-4 dental implants Chula Vista are strong because they are anchored into your mouth. You can eat more foods with greater confidence than you can with dentures.
- All-on-4 dental implants don’t slip – What is the most embarrassing thing that can happen with dentures? They can pop out of your mouth in public. The slipping and sliding that comes with dentures is not only a potential source of embarrassment, but it can also cause extreme soreness on your gums. All-on-4 dental implants Chula Vista don’t slip, which means your days of sore gums and limiting your public appearances are over.
- New teeth in one day – Dentures require many trips to the dentist and they even require you to face life without any teeth or replacement teeth for up to three months time before you can be fit with your false teeth. But All-on-4 dental implants Chula Vista can be placed in one single office visit, even if you require tooth extraction.
- All-on-4 dental implants are permanent – When you wear dentures, your jaw will continue to shrink. This means your dentures have to be refit on a regular basis. The implants used in the All-on-4 dental implants Chula Vista technique help you maintain your jaw shape and health, and don’t require the same amount of adjusting and maintenance.
- Most patients are eligible – Even if you’ve been told in the past that your jaw can’t support implants, the All-on-4 dental implants Chula Vista technique may still be an option for you.
Choose Dental Implants Chula Vista
Tooth loss is overwhelming, and trying to find a dentist to help you restore your smile can add a whole new level of stress to the situation. When it comes to replacing teeth, you will want to choose a dental implants specialist who can help you decide on the right option to match your lifestyle and your personal goals. The All-on-4 dental implants Chula Vista specialists understand the needs and the fears of patients. They are proud to offer All-on-4 dental implants to Chula Vista patients who may have thought that dentures were their only option. If you are currently considering dentures, of if you currently wear dentures and are unhappy with the way the look and feel, contact Dental Implants Chula Vista for information on All-on-4 dental implants Chula Vista.